CHRISTMASschedule 2019: click here!
schedule WORKOUT & YOGA + DANS (with teachers): click here!
schedule PILATES & REFORMER (with teachers): click here!
Trial lessons at K'dans!
- Workout & yoga + dance: do 2 trial lessons for €10,00! You don't have to sign up for this; you are most welcome!
Timetable notifications and/or amendments:
- Check the website for the days and times of your favorite lesson (s) AND even more FUN news about NEW lessons at K'dans!
- As of 1 December 2019 there will be no Vinyasa flow (dare to move) on Thursday morning at 9 am.
- If you're not going to jump into the sea on New Year's day, join a Joy of Movement class which guarantees you a soulful dancing work out. Welcome the New Year by feeling good!
Nia, Joy of Movement (start 2020, for everybody!) : January 1st from 11.30 am till 12:30 pm
- K'dans babysitting service:
Modern dance teachers:
- November : Maroula Iliopoulou
- 1st and 8th of December : Kleopatra Papapanagiotou
- January : Saskia Bosman
Kleopatra Papapanagiotou is a Greek dance artist who lives and works in the Netherlands. Before moving to the Netherlands in 2016, Kleopatra completed her studies at the Greek National School of Dance in Athens and performed in productions of the Hellenic Dance Company and Tripodium Collective. In the Netherlands, she has collaborated with many local and international artists. Among others, Antonin Comestaz, Rutkay Ozpinar, Noemi Wagner, Marie Khatib-Shahidi, Heather Ware, Bouchra Ouizguen, Jos Baker, Marijke Eliasberg, Martin van Hees and Nerea Vera. Furthermore, Kleopatra has a BA in Early Childhood Education that helps express her strong interest in pedagogy while working as a dance teacher.